Custom Product Development
Experienced in delivering Custom Product Development
Here at LearningMate, we’re experienced in delivering Custom Product Development in the Higher Education space, with full integration knowledge of the systems these are built on, such as student records systems, CRMs, VLEs, library systems, finance systems and many more.
From Virtual Reality applications to event management platforms, we’ve got a team of User Experience designers and software engineers on hand ready to create innovative EdTech solutions tailored to your institution’s exact needs.
What’s more, we use our expertise and knowledge to build Custom Products using your existing licences and platforms where possible, and using your students as your personalised beta testers to give a solution which is truly customised to your institutions’ brand. Need something completely bespoke and white label? We can help with that too.
Here are just some of key pain points you may be experiencing that our Custom Product Development can help you solve:
- We have tried many plug and play SaaS solutions, but they’re not the right fit for our needs.
- We want to be unique when it comes to student experience and user interfaces.
- We have a great idea about how a technology solution could solve an institutional challenge, but don’t know how to build it.
- We have developed something in-house, but it needs a review and polish.
- We have a great product we think we could commercialise to other institutions, but don’t know how to kick start or support that.
- We don’t have the expertise to create a user interface with a high tech feel, but can see this would enhance our student offer.
- We have trialled some gamification in our learning experience and need to find a way to scale this across the institution using a technology solution.
- We want to improve the user experience for students using their own devices and want to explore a customised cloud or mobile solution.
LearningMate supported Durham University with the development of an eCommerce and Events Management portal, which helps students to set up, manage and make payments for events. The portal consolidated 13 applications into one single platform, for a streamlined student experience.
University Press publishing house
LearningMate supported the world’s largest University Press publishing house by building a custom authoring platform, which allowed them to convert print books to an enhanced digital format. The solution not only met the high-volume demand for content, but also integrated with existing products.